Category : Uncategorized
It’s Monday Again!
Still on this social media matter!
Many people handle their corporate social media accounts the same way they would handle their personal account, but the truth is there is a wide difference in the way both accounts should be handled on social media.
Let’s take a look at a few of them
- A corporate account requires that you post at least once a day but you can decide not to post anything on your personal account as long as your sales are not linked to it.
- Under no circumstance must you tilt towards a political party or ideology when posting on your corporate account. it is very unethical for your organization to be seen as politically biased.
- It is mandatory that you are interactive and responsive on your corporate accounts.
- Never for once get into a fight online with your corporate account. Tweet-fight is for individuals not for corporations
- No matter how rude or discourteous anybody is to you online never get angry at them using your corporate account. Let individuals handle anger.
- Your social media account is an online version of your customer service unit, or front desk. Treat it as such
In addition to the above, there are a few tools that you can use to make your daily posting easier. You can automate your updates, tweets and posts if you would use some of the already available tools that can make you schedule your posts.
Facebook fan pages have this feature and of course there are professional tools that can help you do all your posts in one place even for a whole month at once.
“We don’t have a choice on whether we DO social media, the question is how well we DO IT” -Erik Qualman
Your Startup Coach
Certified e-Campaign and Social Media Expert